C&S Machine is looking for a motivated and hard working student to join our team as a Co-Op. The Co-op team member will be learning how to set up, maintain and operate machinery. The Co-op’s focus is to help ensure the continuous and efficient running of production by supporting in the below duties and responsibilities:
1. Fill and change coolant/oil in machines.
2. Cleaning machines and tanks inside and out.
3. Assisting machinists as needed.
4. Deburr incoming parts.
5. Lapping receivers/EDM.
6. General clean-up.
7. Organize drills that need to be sharpened.
8. Cleaning/putting away tooling.
9. Light Maintenance (i.e. build shelves, odds and ends).
10. Maintain activity logs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Must be currently attending high school while working as a Co-Op student.