To collect, clean, and re-distribute the laundry of residents.
1. Frequent fingering, walking, sitting, talking, hearing and repetitive motions required.
2. Occasional reaching, kneeling, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required.
3. Requires the ability to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally and up to 30 pounds frequently.
4. Requires the ability to see things clearly at 20 inches or less, as is common in visual inspection or
5. This position is not substantially exposed to adverse working conditions.
6. Adherence to universal precautions is required
1. Special interest in the aging population and the ability to understand and satisfy their needs in the
best possible way.
2. Able to effectively communicate verbally and written communications.