We are seeking talented, eager to learn individuals to become a part of the OmniSource family! OmniSource offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, & vision insurance, disability coverage, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, restricted stock units, bonus, tuition reimbursement, and many other benefits!
Below is a list of position responsibilities and requirements:
· Picking Line – Sort scrap to upgrade & remove nonconforming items
· Clean any spillage from conveyors using both mobile equipment and hand tools.
· Maintain Mobile and Fixed Equipment
· All other duties as assigned
· Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
· Ability to stand/work for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more repetitively on a regular basis
· A clear understanding and adherence to safety regulations
· Must be self-motivated team player, anxious and willing to learn new skills
OmniSource LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, is one of the nation’s leading metals recycling companies. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing potential career opportunities!