Assist with preparation and serving of meals, snacks and other food items to residents, staff and visitors.
1. Walking, sitting, talking, hearing and repetitive motions required.
2. Occasional reaching, kneeling, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required.
3. Requires the ability to lift up to 40 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently.
4. Requires the ability to see things clearly at 20 inches or less, as is common in visual inspection or
5. This position is not substantially exposed to adverse working conditions.
6. Adherence to universal precautions is required
1. Special interest in older adults and the aging population.
2. Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varied shifts, weekends, and holidays.
3. Communication and interpersonal skills necessary for dealing with older adults.