Part-Time position to work as receptionist in the Welcome Center; afternoon/evening hours and/or weekend hours. Receptionist answers the phone, takes deliveries and monitors that all visitors complete a wellness screening process prior to entry.
1. Frequent fingering, walking, sitting, talking, hearing and repetitive motions required.
2. Occasional reaching, kneeling, standing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling required.
3. Requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently.
4. Requires the ability to see things clearly at 20 inches or less, as is common in computer work.
5. This position is not substantially exposed to adverse working conditions. Adherence to universal
precautions is required
1. Special interest in older adults and the aging population.
2. Communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with older adults.
3. Verbal, numerical and clerical skills along with the ability to comprehend written and verbal communications.
4. Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
5. Ability to use a computer with Internet service, e-mail and other programs as required.
6. Ability work with a wide variety of personalities in a pleasant and professional manner.
7. Professional image to enhance positive public relations.
8. Ability to use computer, calculator, copier, fax, phone, radio, basic office equipment and